The Polly Klaas® Foundation is Dedicated to the Safety of All Children
The Polly Klaas® Foundation is a Petaluma, CA based, national nonprofit dedicated to the safety of all children, the recovery of missing children, and public policies that keep children safe in their communities.
We have helped more than 10,000 families of missing children, counseling them on ways to find their children and work with law enforcement. We make and distribute posters of missing children for these families, and have a national eVolunteer force that distributes posters of missing children in their communities. Our hotline has been answered 24/7 since 1993.
We publish and distribute child safety information to people around the world. Our free Child Safety Kit (includes Internet Safety information) can be ordered or downloaded online.
The Polly Klaas Foundation is the recipient of the Missing Child Non-Profit of the Year Award
Awarded by the US Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
Our Core Values
- We cherish children and protect them every way we can.
- We value the uniqueness of each family & provide exceptional service with respect, compassion, & discretion.
- We help the community meet its responsibility to keep children safe.
- We foster relationships and networks critical to keeping children safe.
- Every family has the right to receive our services, materials, and resources free of charge.
- We value creativity and work to increase the scope, quality, and depth of our service.
- We value the power of hope and will provide a lifeline to families as long as they need us.
Polly Klaas Foundation Management Information
Marc Klaas is not associated with the Polly Klaas® Foundation. His foundation can be reached at 415-331-6867.