Free Child Safety Kits
Since you can’t always be with your kids, it is important to teach them how to keep themselves safe and how to find help if they need it. Most importantly, it is essential that you do this in a way that doesn’t scare you or your children. Instead, you want to build your children’s self-confidence. Your kids will feel safer when they can confidently recognize dangerous situations and respond immediately.
Our Child Safety Kit can help you keep your children safe, even when you are not with them. With special no-scare methods for each age group from very young to teens, our Kit includes:
- Asking for help when a trusted adult is not available.
- Using the “What If” game to teach safety and build self-esteem.
- Recognizing dangerous situations and learning how to respond.
- Using the Internet and learning how to stay safe from adults that are looking to harm young people.
To date, our Child Safety Kit, has reached over 526,000 parents. If you would like to download our Child Safety Kit, please provide the following information:
FREE Child Safety Kit Request Form
Our kit includes all of the necessary forms and detailed instructions for every step:
- Fingerprint forms
- How to take fingerprints
- How to sample your child’s DNA
- How to store your child’s DNA
- Record of personal information, including name, birthdate, address, doctor, medications, allergies, etc.
- A space for a current photo
- Extra forms for when your address or doctor changes
If you would like to order 50 Child Safety Kits, which are printed in booklet form, they are $1 each plus shipping and handling ($75 total).
Click Here To Order >>