Polly Klaas Search Center
The Polly Klaas Foundation will provide case management for critically missing persons ages 18, 19 and 20 at the request of law enforcement. If you are a family member of a missing person age 18, 19 or 20, please ask your law enforcement contact to request assistance from the Polly Klaas Foundation.
If Your Child Runs Away or Goes Missing
- Immediately contact your local police agency. There is no mandatory waiting period.
- File a missing persons report as soon as you discover your child is missing.
- Then contact the Polly Klaas Foundation.
Keep The Hope Alive
Report Your Missing Teen, Runaway Teen or Missing Child
This is your time of greatest need. We can provide concrete help:
- Professional caseworkers with over 30 years collective experience counsel you on ways to search for your child.
- Create a personalized missing child poster for your child.
- Post your child's photo and poster on our website.
- Work directly with the police handling your child’s case.
- Help you work with your community, law enforcement and the media.
- Alert the Polly Klaas Rapid Response Team consisting of thousands of volunteers across the country.
- Talk to a live person: 800-587-4357
- Report your child missing online, click here.
We've been helping parents find their children since 1993.
Additional child search information:
- Guidelines for Recovering Missing or Runaway Children
- Guidelines for Recovering Missing Children, including Family Abductions or Parental Abductions
- Parental Consent Form. Please sign and fax to the Polly Klaas Foundation at 707-769-4019.
- Guidelines for Flyer Creation and Distribution
- Flyer Template — One Child
- Flyer Template — Two Children
- Team Hope — Assists families with missing, exploited and recovered children by offering peer support including empowerment, emotional support and coping skills from a trained volunteer who has had or still has a missing or exploited child