Corporate Partners Welcomed
As a Polly Klaas Foundation corporate partner, you make a difference.
The Polly Klaas Foundation welcomes applications from businesses and corporations that want to support us in the work of finding missing children and preventing children from going missing. Developing relationships with businesses and corporations underwrites our efforts to advance the mission of the Polly Klaas Foundation. It's inspiring that your business can help save children's lives.
Partnering with the Polly Klaas Foundation is more than good business:
- Our corporate and business sponsors are energized to see how their financial and programmatic support has helped restore thousands of missing children to their families.
- They're proud to help support the Polly Klaas Foundation in its efforts to keep children safe through distribution of tens of thousands of Child Safety Kits.
- And they benefit from the positive recognition and goodwill that their support creates.
Benefits for our partners may include:
- A link to your website and/or to a dedicated page on our website, that may include some or all of the following: partner's logo; an in-depth description of the partner's donation program or other benefit to our mission or to the families we help; relevant stories, announcements or history of our mission(s).
- If agreement includes an affiliation arrangement (for additional donation when orders are made through that page), a dedicated link or page for orders originating from Polly Klaas Foundation messages or website.
- Periodically mention of partner in our eNewsletters and messages.
- A jointly prepared national press release announcing and thanking new partner.
- Additional benefits as appropriate for the proposal you suggest.
The Polly Klaas Foundation looks forward to hearing from you and to the prospects of your support.
The Polly Klaas Foundation relies on the collaboration, alliance and support of respected and socially responsible community based businesses and corporations. Our affiliations are designed to give families access to useful information, services and opportunities with establishments that support the Foundation's mission and that demonstrate a dedication to the cause of child safety.