Child ID Program
With over 20 years experience providing tools for keeping children safe, The Child ID Program has regional Executive Directors who establish close ties with their community schools.
The Child ID Program has integrated support of the Polly Klaas® Foundation into their operations.
- For each CHIP® Maximum Protection Child ID System order, The Child ID Program will provide to the family:
- A free Polly Klaas® Foundation Child Safety Kit.
- Information about the Polly Klaas® Foundation's services for finding missing and runaway children.
- For each CHIP® Maximum Protection Child ID System product order, The Child ID Program will donate $1.00 to the Polly Klaas® Foundation.
- Regional Executive Directors join the Polly Klaas® Foundation Rapid Response Team eVolunteers, and distribute missing child posters in their communities.
Visit The Child ID Program's website to see products and programs.
The Polly Klaas® Foundation relies on the collaboration, alliance and support of respected and socially responsible community based businesses and corporations. Our affiliations are designed to give families access to useful information, services and opportunities with establishments that support the Foundation's mission and that demonstrate a dedication to the cause of child safety.
Good Corporate Citizens
Making a Difference for Missing Children